Instagram

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Love never dies, it just gets lost!

It is at the end of the day all about emotions and feelings. Love is peculiar in its own way. It makes some people strong and some people weak. For me it does the work for both. I have learnt over the years that love is not something that you give up on so easily. It requires patience, understanding and most of all trust. Deep thoughts and blurting out emotions are not going to be the only thing I am going to talk about here.
 Maturing over the years, understanding what exactly it is to be in love or rather falling in love. It is not some kind of obsession or infatuation. It is just a simple feeling where you know that there is that one person whom you want to celebrate your success with and cry to when something bad hits. Love defines a relationship. Building it on that one sole factor- If that’s not there then there is no point of calling it a relationship. Well I am very much in love and there is nothing bad in it. I love the idea of being in love. Makes you smile every now and then when you think about that person or just makes you go all romantic and makes you do all kind of gestures to show the love. The person I love is far away from me but that doesn’t make my love stop from growing.

“We have been through the best and the worst, through laughter and cry, through summers and winters, but never let that shake the foundation.”

 Believing in love is more important than anything else. I believe everything has its crests and troughs. Living in the present is equally important because we never know what is in store for us in the next moment. Being together is not what defines love. Love is defined by being happy in your beloved’s happiness. Love is selfless and it doesn’t demand or deceive, neither does it die or disappear. It just gets lost among the rest of the elements of emotions. It is time’s one way of indicating that life is hard and we need to find our way out of it.
So next time you feel love is bullshit and there is no point of being in love, think over it and find that one reason that had kept you till now in that pit of love. If you still do not find that reason then it’s better to come out of it rather than die in it.

To Him,

We’ve grown together in so many ways. I’ve learnt so many things from you and I hope you’ve learned from me too. I’ve tried, you’ve tried. I’ve sulked, you’ve sulked. We both agreed, disagreed, stormed and relented. We have made some of the best decisions and made few blunders too. It’s been an ongoing process of adapting, understanding, accepting, caring and loving. But at the end of all this, we have been together. You were there throughout everything I have ever been through. And if you haven’t been there then I blame time and not you. Life always doesn’t work in our favor. And sometimes it didn’t work out for us. But one thing that was there all this while was us. 
We’ve traveled quite a distance together and there’s still a long way to go. Everyday there is something new to face with a new dawn. Distance in kilometers is never the barrier, in fact distance in the relationship is. No matter how far two people are from each other, if trust and love exists, the kilometers milestone doesn't stand a chance to destroy anything.

From Her.



3 comments:

  1. Well..landed to your blog page through twitter...perhaps I am following you there..you are beautiful as a writer..and your writing reflects it...whatever you have inked here..is a perception..perception of a human brain..sedated by a feeling called love...Love can't be found..it can't be lost..It just happens..So what, your love didn't reach to a closure, so what the path was half travelled, it doesn't mean you can't travel it again. Remember it as a fairy tale, nurse the feeling of being admired, thank god for choosing you to witness the bliss of this enchanting feeling.Open your arm and feel the air, allow it to sink in and you never know, when can you get the chance to fall in love again...
    The Love is always new.Regardless of whether we love once, twice, or a dozen times in our life.We always face a brand new situation.It can lead us to hell or paradise,but it always takes us somewhere.We have to accept love, no matter where it comes from, even if it lasts for hours, days, weeks or years...even if it lasts for hours, days, weeks or years.....". I don't know much what exactly love is..I shared what I feel..in the end I can only say "You don't need a ground..you don't need a premise...It is someone else's game..It is someone else's choice...Be ready to feel it, be ready to witness again...If it has happened once..It can happen twice...'Yes; It can happen twice!!'..Keep writing my frnd...(I am following you)...I too have a blog..where I ink as a Friday blogger...do visit if you feel like "http://csprashant6.blogspot.in/.

    ReplyDelete