Instagram

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Tweet, retweet or favorite yet?


It’s exam time yet again, so what? I should be surrounded with books and notes around me and with my glasses on I should be struggling to get things into my head and try to finish the portion, but here I am writing a blog post. This because, I deserve it! Now there is no TV around me that I go relax on the couch and shuffle through the channels, so I have my laptop and my blog to cheer me up in the times of such distress. Oh, how much I miss home, how every time I would be tired of the book in front of me, I would just casually walk towards the kitchen, open the refrigerator door and glance through the items in it and then close it and do absolutely nothing. And I know it’s not just me who does this, everyone of you has done it once at least.. And when I find nothing, time for the ultimate rescue, Mom! Drag her all the way to the kitchen to make me something delicious and more interesting than those stacks of books to which I have to return to. Damn, I miss those times.

Sometimes I just wonder, why does everything have its different sets of pros and cons? So since there is no mom and no kitchen and no TV, I rely on twitter for a change in the monotonous mood. Twitter is just like that live newspaper where it’s not just about the serious plots and issues, it’s also about how people have the talent to find humor in everything possible on earth. And FYI, hash-tags are just meant for twitter, so If you trying to be cool on facebook using a hash-tag, I term you as not so cool! 


After I joined twitter, actually let me be precise, after I became completely active on twitter I realized there are not just stereotyped two kinds of people in this world, there are more than you can think of. The grammar Nazis are the best ones, they just cannot tolerate even a single mistake in English language. It’s like their job till death to bring perfection in English language. Then there are those who can make you definitely smile or even laugh at their tweets, it’s an incredible talent I feel. To make someone cry is nothing but make someone laugh is an art. Then there are those who just have to make you feel their presence by cracking their ridiculously so called lame jokes. They assume it to be funny themselves but then yet again, let the truth be hidden.


Some of my friends twitter complicated, but I say it’s hell easier than facebook. Twitter is fast, simple and to the point. The 140 character limit per tweet is one of the plus points, stops you from yapping too much. You might even find people matching your wavelength and you will turn out be great twitter pals once you click with them. Post joining twitter, you might find the celeb accounts. Follow them if you really want to stay put with their regular life. Also, I have got half of my Vodafone problems solved through twitter, believe it or not! They are fast and reply to you immediately. And last but not the least, there are the universal creeps who have hijacked every social networking site with their gay, “hi”, “hello”, “follow me”, blah blah crap. They are hell bored in life I assume. Now comes the best part of this site, the handle. Unique handles are something that is an attention seeker. I have so many which I love. If you are on twitter, follow them, they are my favorites:





Trust me you will have an insane time. Your timeline will be kickass and you will never get bored if you are in a lecture, meeting or in a journey. So what you waiting for, join twitter and leave liking, commenting behind. It’s time for some retweets, favorites and following! 


Oh yeah, follow me too, https://twitter.com/TheBongHandle :P <-- publicity



Now I will be back to my monotonously boring textbooks. L oh how much I hate exams! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey nice blog...
    Twitter is going to be the future...
    144 characters seems to be enough for conveying the messages nowadays...
    If you are interested; then you r welcome to write as guest in my blog ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your appreciation :)

    ReplyDelete